Monday, March 1, 2021

Double WHammy

Health
It is funny that I was okay after my scopes on Friday but I felt constantly sleepy over the weekend. I mostly slept over the weekend although the weather was uncomfortably hot. The thing that bothered me the most, however, is that I am having gastric since Saturday :( I think I overate on Saturday to the point that I skipped dinner as I was still full and my gastric was painful. Because of that, I did not eat that much yesterday. I had early dinner at 430pm and yet I felt stuffed until my bedtime. Sigh.. I only had porridge and dimsum so it was weird that they stayed so long in the stomach. Today I went back to my lunch as usual and still my gastric is not normal. The worst part is that this gastric pain still occurred despite my rabeprazole BD.

I was worried for not passing motion at all on Saturday despite lubiprostone. On Sunday, I passed 6 times. Haha.. Okay, my bowel is working and the drug is working. After washing my backside, I felt a difference so it is true that I did have hemorrhoids -_-"

Now I am thinking what else to check if I am still having this gastric and indigestion after my scopes results are generally okay. I am also pissed with my family and relatives who try to be busybody after seeing my photo after the scopes. I think my mum asked my cousins to try to get info from me as I am ignoring her. Well, I am also ignoring  my cousins and my aunt. Hehe.. Sorry.. You all cannot help me so it is better for you all to not know and not to disturb me. Noone cares when I am not sick so why should they care when I am sick.

Wealth
My gamble on Friday to hit $500 spending requirement failed big time. Only 2 out of 5 transactions I made were posted. I don't know what happens to Apple that 3 transactions have not been processed until today even though I made those purchases consecutively.

As a result, I was still short of $30. After checking my past history, I still stood a chance since Grab and Fair Price transaction usually takes 1 day to be posted. I spent $20 on lunch and $10 on groceries on Saturday. The lunch caused me the gastric but at least it was successfully posted. Unfortunately, the groceries are still not posted. In all, I am short of $7 to get the ~$30 interest. I broke my Lent commitment again since I had to buy potato chips to get $10 for groceries and I unnecessarily spent on game.

This is why chasing after money is tiring and pointless. My gym membership will be up in around 4 months and after that I think I should return to the monthly payment. Although I may 'lose' around 10% off as compared to annual payment, at least monthly payment will guarantee my $500 credit card monthly spending. That will be spare me the agony of counting and then spending unnecessarily.

Talking about gym, I skipped again today as my stomach is uncomfortable. I have skipped for more than 2  weeks now. Haiz..

No comments: