Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Unwanted

Tired of trying and relapsing repeatedly, I decided to give up on my Lenten abstinence yesterday and I will just go for confession this Saturday. I know I was stupid to tempt myself to check out Cold Storage when I had nothing to buy. Indeed, there was potato chips on sale and I bought not only one but two, even though there was only one flavour. I never ever bought 2 bags of chips of the same flavour together. It was really addiction.

As I rejected God yesterday, I got my rejection in return today. I missed booking for Easter Sunday Mass. I am very upset and angry as I was already preparing the website since 8am. My colleague asked me something and because of that, I overlooked the time. By the time I realised, it was already 904am and Easter Sunday Mass was already fully booked. Haiz.. I hesitated for a while for 730am Good Friday Service and by the time I clicked on it, it was also fully booked.

Based on these past few months, it is impossible to get 2 weekends consecutively and over the weekend, I was contemplating between Easter Sunday or the next Sunday which is just before my birthday. I am more inclined with Easter Sunday as it is the weekend of Catholic News too. I guess now there is no need to contemplate anymore since I missed the Easter Sunday and will just have to take the following week. This is really killing my Lent and Easter mood even more.

Yesterday I felt cheated by Watsons. I opted for in-store collection as opposed to free home delivery since they said there would be $4 voucher. It turns out that the voucher has to be used on the collection day -_-. Basically instead of saving, I ended up spending more just to utilise the voucher. Darn... Next time I will just opt for the convenience of home delivery. Sian sian sian...

No comments: