Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Bitch again

Bitch strikes again. Seriously I think it is easier to be a nastier bitch than to be a non-bitch when dealing with bitch. Yesterday my colleague expected me to inform her when her 'trainee' is not around, just because she is the trainer. Oh please bitch. Don't get your head up in your ass. I am also training more people, I have to approve leaves and yet I am not as anal as you about this. If you cannot find your trainee, just deal with it one-on-one. If she is not around, then just do something else first instead of pulling your 'wasting my time' card. It is not my concern if you choose to be stupid to waste your time wasting for a reply.

Anyway as usual, I only replied "Oh she is not around today" to her barrage of self-inflation of her role and worth. I am not going to do what she asks. Who does she think she is that she needs special attention for me to update her about leave status. Even my boss does not ask me to do that. Move over bitch ~~

I was not allowed to donate blood because my scopes are considered minor surgery and I have to wait for 3 months T_T I was expecting that my rabeprazole and lubiprostone would be the reason for rejection yesterday but aaah.. I never expected that scopes are considered surgery. The good thing that came out from my 'wasting time' to the blood bank is the conversation with the medical screener. She went for scope before and she assured me if previously I take proton pump inhibitors, the gastric polyp is likely benign due to the PPIs. I cannot remember the name of the polyp that she was saying. Let's see if that is true during my follow-up appointment after my scopes will be today.

To complete the series of disaster, the lightbulb in my room is dead this morning. Sigh.. What a disastrous day since yesterday.

No comments: