Sunday, March 14, 2021

Abalone

I was in the office last week and although I only went for 3 days, my body already got used to waking up early and I have not been able to sleep past 7am. Interestingly, the sleep disruption is always accompanied game-related dreams. I think I am playing Genshin Impact too much. The other day I dreamt to get a 5 star bow out of one random pull. I tried it after waking up and obviously, dream is not reality. Meh.. I am still lacking a good bow in the game and I am eager with the upcoming update this coming week as it will be giving a free bow. Looks like I am so excited until it goes to my dream.

This morning the dream was quite hilarious. I somehow become a game character and I receive my best weapon in game. However, the name of the weapon is super lame: abalone. I wonder how abalone went into my brain as it is not something I like to eat and I have not been thinking or reading anything about abalone before I sleep. It is a magic-related weapon and being me, the orb is green and blue colour. I woke up after that. Haha...

I am used to having my meals while watching drama series and my tolerance is gradually increased. Previously I survived eating while watching autopsy as well as murder scenes. I just had a level up for my lunch earlier by watching someone having a diarrhea. Yes it was only the sound effect and the image of the toilet being flushed but still. Hahaha.. I wonder what other disgusting thing that may appear while I am eating.

No comments: