Friday, July 31, 2020

Disney Enchanting Collection (Enesco): Mischievous Thief (Abu)

This Abu figurine is from Enesco's Disney Enchanting Collection. It is quite small at less than 9cm (until the top of Abu's head) or around 10.5cm (until the top of the magic lamp). The box size is 14.5cm (L) x 18.5cm (H) x 8.5cm (W) with quality as bad as Jasmine and Aladdin's figurine. Considering its size, I think this is quite expensive at USD 33.80 (SGD 48.52).
Sorry Abu but I really think your face is ugly even in the cartoon
It is a miracle that his tail arrived intact with such little contact at the attachment with the body
This figurine is quite slim with its depth
Instead of showing the details of the lamp, these pictures are highlighting more of the poor paint job
I took this photo upside down and rotated it because I was worried of breaking Abu's tail if I placed it the other way around
I usually space apart the dates of my posts since I dislike how same date posts look on the blog. Thanks to my stupid laptop, I am blogging using my work laptop and the photos are from thumbdrive so I just want to complete this as soon as possible and keep the thumbdrive. Wow... so 5 posts today and this is the last. Good night.

No comments: