Friday, July 31, 2020

Again???

Just when I thought my mood is getting better and I am recovering from work stuff last week, it is my personal life that turns shitty this week. I am happy with my savings on June and I feel quite emo that I cannot replicate that for July. Things will not be better for August as there are so many things that I want to buy already.

Singapore Mint just sent a mailer this week and I will definitely get the Mickey Loves Singapore medallions. I am on the fence for the Disney Year of the Mouse 2020 coins from Niue. When I checked online, I found that New Zealand Mint is selling them cheaper because of its free international delivery fee. The 'Good Fortune' was already low stock two days ago. I wanted to check my current coin collections to decide if it is going to be worth buying since there are four. I did that yesterday and I made my mind to buy since I can earn money back but year 2020 and the Chinese New Year design with Mickey and Minnie will not happen again. This morning it already went out of stock and there is no where else I can buy it with free shipping. Bleah..

My sister sent me a random message about some Aladdin figures from Enesco. Although there is no Aladdin in the photo she sent me, I decided to have itchy finger and kaypoh online. I found there is one Aladdin figure (Group Hug) that was out last year that I was not aware of. Of course I will buy it but I am waiting for tomorrow in order to meet credit card minimum spending for August. As I was googling, another figure caught my attention. I had a feeling that I bought it before but I could not remember. Yep.. I have too many things already. So I dug my eBay history, my blog posts and my room and yes I already had it. It has been so long since I took photos and wrote about toys so I decided to do that this morning.

Here comes the bad news. My laptop was working fine so far and there was no slowness whatsoever. After transferring the photos, I saw that Avast required an update. After restarting after the update, my laptop just died. Aaaargh!!! I think the SSD died since the reset as well as restore from the Advanced Troubleshooting were successful but upon restarting, the laptop will just keep on going to Automatic Repair. This shit just happened 3 months ago. Either I got a shitty SSD or my laptop is really shit that it keeps killing HDD and SSD. This SSD is on a 1 year warranty so I am waiting for the person that I got it from to reply. Haiz.. He was last online at 730am and I am still waiting for any reply.

This really screws up my long weekend. I thought I would be having fun editing photos and writing about my toys...

No comments: