Monday, July 27, 2020

Need to stop but cannot stop

One and a half month ago, I thought completing a series in 3 days would be the fastest I can do. After all, that series is about school and comedy which are the combination of themes that I like. On Saturday, I broke the record with completing another series in 2 days. I am quite surprised that I was quite hooked with the mystery and adventure theme. The dystopian setting is not unique or new but I really enjoy the plot twists and mind games that happen even until the last episode. Well this was broken on Sunday when I finished another series in 1 day. Although this series only has 8 episodes, they are an hour each which is almost the same to 12-episode series with 45 minutes per episode.

The series is not available in Youtube so I watched it at kissasian. Initially my intention of rushing was because I think I cannot access the streaming website using my work laptop. So if I had to continue it today, I would not be able to watch it during lunch time. End up I was not rushing but I was simply hooked. It feels like a dejavu because the theme is so similar to the series I completed 1.5 weeks ago. The previous one is about reincarnation and the reincarnated version of the characters are still somehow related to the families of their past selves and towards the end, they are trying to find out and find closure to what happened with their past selves. The series I just finished yesterday is about a spirit who cannot be reincarnated and can only reincarnate if he knows what caused his death. He meets a boy who can see spirit and eventually helps him to find out and find closure.

I completed the series within a day despite a 2 hour break when my friend helped me to transfer my toy box to my storage area. I was not expecting that he would be driving somewhere near my place yesterday hehe.. The box for Tsume Cancer Deathmask is too big even for the car boot. It had to be squashed a bit but I had no other choice. If I were to grab or book a taxi, perhaps the car boots also could not fit. With this, my extra storage space is officially full. Sigh.. I have to rent additional space when Tsume Aquarius and Prime 1 Ikki arrive. I hope they will be delayed because of COVID. Huhuhu... This love-hate relationship with collecting toys is always ongoing. I am excited to buy but then emo when they arrive because I am homeless and only have limited storage space. But that will not stop me from buying again and so on.
I think I have to try restarting my exercise again tomorrow to prevent the inertia and laziness from growing even bigger. I need to get my discipline back with diet too as now I am eating potato chips almost daily sigh.. With a limitation of going out once a week, I think I will not sacrifice bubble tea but I have to stop the potato chips part.

Oh ya I just went for my dental cleaning on Saturday and discovered another benefit of working from home arrangement. I have less staining because I drink more water and less tea or coffee. Hehe.. Aih.. that reminds me of the bottled milk teas that nowadays I regularly drink. I should stop these as well :(

No comments: