Saturday, April 3, 2021

Hot Friday

It usually rains on Good Friday noon and today was one of the rare occasions when it did not. Perhaps it was the second time that I can remember. It started raining after 6pm though but it was freaking hot all the way since morning.

I really had a good Friday as I spent most of the day sleeping. After my lunch, I thought I would take a nap and then wake up to catch 3pm Good Friday service. I woke up because of the heat but I was still tired. I decided to just continue sleeping. I woke up again after 5pm because of the heat. I made a correct decision to continue with the nap as at least I woke up in a better state of mind and I was able to watch the Good Friday service without feeling very distracted.

Time flies and good time must eventually end. After more than a year, I will be back to alternating week reporting to office. Sian... The worse part, however, is because of my seat position, I will be in the office together with the 2 bitches that I dislike after they backstabbed me last year.

WFH makes so much difference. Last year I was able to follow the Maundy Thursday stuff. This week was my office week and I was just KO-ed yesterday. I was even very tempted to just break my fast and abstinence today and I have difficulty to even pray one Rosary a day. Haiz.. COVID and WFH should stay.

To mark the end of good time, today is also the last episode of the Friday night Thai drama I am currently following. At the start of all the lockdown last year, the first Thai drama I came across to kill my time was the one airing on Friday evening. I have been following all the subsequent series on Friday evenings and the current one is the best. It is kinda bittersweet that the ending also marks the end of the good times staying at home. Huhuhu T_T

No comments: