Monday, April 12, 2021

34th

Currently when I feel lazy to attend physical Sunday Mass, I would pray that it rains in the morning. So far that never happens. Today is my birthday and since this year is extraordinary, I decided to make it special by intending on going for Mass. I am usually overseas for my birthday and last year the church was not open. Thus it is a rare occasion that I am not going anywhere during my birthday. Tadaa... it was raining heavily this morning when I badly wanted to go for Mass. It pissed me off so much although it might be a blessing in disguise. I was having stomachache and spent a long time in the toilet anyway thanks to the spicy instant noodle yesterday.

Since I already woke up early with the intention of attending Mass, I replaced with online Mass. There are not many choices at around 8am and I was quite irritated with the one that I watched. The morning madness did not end there. I prematurely cancelled my 1030am gym session because I thought I would be late. I managed to reach at around 1020am but I could not get slot anymore and I wasted half an hour for the next session. Bleah... At least I am happy that I managed to overcome the laziness to go for gym on my birthday since normally I will be overseas. The gym has a birthday alert although it was awkward because before the coaches wished me happy birthday, they always asked first if it was today. Haha.. Apparently from their past experience, the alerts are usually one day early or one day late so they better make sure first.

Novena Don Don Donki is not as amazing as 313's with the food options. Nevertheless, I still spent $33.50 for my birthday lunch. I bought salmon sushi, some hotate gratin and 2 slices of matcha cake. They are not fantastic but at least they were special enough to make me happy today.

Overall today is kinda shit for me. The ultimate disappointment comes from the fact that not even a birthday can bring good luck to my Genshin Impact pulls. Haiz.. 20 pulls and I got all shit. I am so lazy to go back to work so good thing I am still taking leave for tomorrow.

When I was younger, I was happy when I received a lot of birthday wishes. Now that I am older, I am hoping that I don't receive a lot from unimportant people in my life such as office bitches or fake facebook friends. I am quite happy that I do not get a lot from facebook and I did not get any from the 2 bitches. I do not even reply the direct messages from my family. Haiz.. I am just lazy to entertain them. Honestly, if they all are genuine with my birthday wish, then  I hope that they pray that my wish will come true. All that I want is simply an early and happy death. Yes, perhaps my dislike towards life is really getting worse that I am not only 'wishing' but actually praying and asking God for that early and happy death.

No comments: