Sunday, June 28, 2020

Going out in phase 2

I usually do blood donation after gym so today was the first time going for it at 10am when the center just opened. I thought I was early enough but I was already the third person in the queue. Lol. It is heartening to see that people are donating and I know better to go at 10am subsequently because no matter what, it will always be busy. By the time I finished at around 1050am, until bed 10 was occupied so it was really non-stop right from the start.

I was hesitating whether to cut my hair. I last cut it just before the circuit breaker so it has been 2.5 months. My hair was not irritating yet except for the part near the ears and the side burns. To be able to last so long tempted me to return to the barber where I cut it in April. However it is no longer having 20% promotion now and it is going to be $40+ now. Plus with the need to put on the mask while cutting is just lame. Since there was no queue for QB just now, I decided to cut. I am glad that I got quite a young guy because usually males will be a bit more particular when cutting for males haha.. As earlier feared, the mask really ruined my sideburns. I think currently they are not as short/clean as usual. Oh well...

Although it is generally more crowded now than during the circuit breaker, it is not the full crowd yet. I wanted to take away KFC but I was using the screen after someone did not properly log out and the settings were still for dine in. So I had to experience dining in. Haha.. No way I would get an empty table during lunch hours under normal circumstances.

I also had my KOI fix so now I can stay in my cave safely even if there would be a CB2. Hahaha... For now I am happy that my office is extending WFH until the next notice on 19 July. Keep on continuining please... Hehehe...

No comments: