Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Gundam Wing Tricolor

Gundam Wing is my favourite. It does not normally get a lot of merchandises so I always hope that it will have more merchandises. Now my wish comes true with the newly announced Gundam Wing Tricolor collection that I can order through Premium Bandai. But I am emo because there are 7 different items and 6 of them has 5 variants each (1 for each pilot). Huhuhu T_T It is simply impossible to own them all. I usually only post about toys that I own but this will be an exception since it is very rare that Gundam Wing gets merchandises. Hehe...
Acrylic calendar (1980 yen or SGD 28)
Keychain (880 yen or SGD 13)
Pillow 48 cm x 27 cm (4730 yen or SGD 68)
Pouch 19.5cm x 14cm (1650 yen or SGD 24)
T-shirt (3300 yen or SGD 47)
Tumbler 320ml (2530 yen or SGD 36)
Face Towel 34cm x 82cm (3300 yen or SGD 47)
Apparently there is another item which is available in the Bandai Fashion website but not in Premium Bandai. That item is recyclable shopping bag that goes for 2530 yen each. It also has 5 variants but the website does not allow me to save the picture so I cannot post it here. Hopefully Premium Bandai will have it because I will get it.

As much as I want them all, money and space are limited resources. It is easy to forgo the T-shirt (too plain and too expensive for that price), the pillow (definitely not use-able as I like those harder contoured pillows, not the soft ones), the tumbler (don't think I will use them), and the keychain (never a fan of keychains as collectibles). The calendars and towel are definite buys for me and I am still on the fence about the pouch. I still have about 2 weeks to decide.

Sigh.. how I wish I am rich and I can decorate my rooms and house like the following pictures:
Wufei is usually my least favourite among the five but surprising he is given my favourite colour here. Hehe.. The most surprising thing, however, is that he is the only one smiling in this illustration. Usually Duo and Quatre are the more friendly two among them.

No comments: