Friday, September 25, 2020

Toys I cannot own

I am quite emo with Tsume's recent announcement of making HQS+ for the 5 Bronze Saints to accompany the recently released Athena HQS+. I do not collect HQS+ as scale 1/4 is simply too big for me :( In addition, they started with HQS line since 2013 (with Gemini Saga that I did not buy previously because I was still poor and barely out of school) and that line is not even halfway done.

Even though I know I won't buy Seiya, I was still tempted :( Surprisingly it is only 699 Euro, which is half of Athena's 1499 Euro's price tag. At the local shop that I am patronising for Tsume, Seiya goes for $1230 which is only $30 more than HQS Camus whose original price is 100 Euro cheaper than Seiya. Why like that. Damn.. Tsume is really money minded bastards and that Camus is more expensive than necessary just because of the Aquarius lady which is even bigger than Camus himself. It is unnecessary waste of resources. Oh well as much as I complain, I will still continue to be willingly ripped of for HQS :( When is Aries Mu coming..

Since I give Athena HQS+ a miss, I became tempted at random 1/6 garage kit statues of Athena to go along with the rest of my HQS. After spending a few hours googling and thinking, I decided to be sane and not to buy garage kits since I will not be certain of the quality. Anyway I have to give credits to Tsume because a lot of these unofficial Saint Seiya garage kits actually copy Tsume's style for the base. Seeing how random companies can churn up statues faster and cheaper, aaah if only Tsume is less money minded, they would go even further.

I also missed out on keyblade-shaped conductor baton from Kingdom Hearts concert merchandise. This time it is a set with 2 different keyblades. I received an email about it earlier this week and there were only 41 sets remaining. Sadly with the ordering opened at 3am here this morning, all were gone by the time I woke up. Apparently when I googled, this was put on sale some time last year. How come I was not aware at all? I always read my emails, even those promotional advertisement, before I delete leh. Oh well :( I am not really a big fan of Kingdom Hearts but since I already have the conductor baton from the previous concert, it would be nice to have more keyblades for the collection. Now the only hope of getting this is if somehow they are holding the concert in Singapore again like previously and they will produce more of these merchandises.

Just a random thing to end this post: I finally start wearing the sandals that I bought in Taiwan more than a year ago. Haha.. My old pair was finally near its end of life with a part of sole coming off. It was getting irritating as it made me feel that I stepped on something when I walked too fast.
Nothing special about the sandals, except for those green lines hehe...
Gosh.. I should be working on my faith story instead of blogging random things.

No comments: