Saturday, September 26, 2020

Drowning

Hehe perhaps my dream of dying may be coming to reality soon. After the dream as a ghost, last night I dreamt of drowning -although it was not the drowning until dead kind. I was going into the pool but surprisingly the pool was deeper than expected. Since I cannot really swim, I can only resign to my fate to go all the way down under the water until my feet hit the bottom of the pool and kicked myself up. When I re-surfaced, I was coughing out water. The dream had got to do with my phlegm when I was sleeping because when I had a bit of cough and phlegm and funny whitish thingy from my mouth.

I woke up early and would be in time for my gym but I decided to cancel. Bleah.. Now my arms and shoulders cannot take it after push ups and bend over rows. That was why I skipped on Friday and I ran out of banana for breakfast this morning. That was my excuse this morning. In order not to repeat the same excuse for tomorrow, I had to do groceries today to get banana for breakfast tomorrow. Although I promised not to KFC again, that did not happen. Haha.. Since I would be going over to Thomson Plaza, might as well get something for lunch and KFC was the choice. I managed to skip the bubble tea today though.

I am not a fan of One Piece but I am pretty sad to find out that One Piece at Tokyo Tower had permanently closed. I went to Tokyo for a few times and not a single time I visited Tokyo Tower. That is why I never visited the One Piece theme park. Although I am not following the manga or anime, it is really amazing to see those life-size character statues. It would have been very nice photo opportunity and I am a sucker for this kind of thing. Sigh.. One Piece is a super duper popular series and I really do not expect the theme park would close. Lessons learnt: next time just get a chance to visit this kind of anime related stuff quickly before it is gone for good.

An exciting new is the update on the Gundam at Gundam Factory in Yokohama. Recently they did some tests and I am quite blown away with the range of movement. Having a Gundam that can fly to the space may no longer a just a dream perhaps in the next life time. Looks like if the whole COVID situation is over, I have to apply for a visa and go to see this next year because I see the event period is only until October 2021. No idea what will happen after that but I definitely do not want to miss this. Aaah but of course if I die before that, I will be happier also.

No comments: