Sunday, September 13, 2020

Bad week for entertainment

This year is a bad year for mobile games that I am playing. After Final Fantasy Mobius was discontinued in June, I just received the in-game notification that Detective Conan Runner: Race to the Truth will end in October. Sigh.. The good thing is that I have not spent any cents for this game. I also did not spend too much time for playing as I am only interested in collecting the cards and animation for summer, Halloween, and Christmas. I did not even get all the Christmas special cards last year and there will not be a second Christmas for this game. I will definitely miss this game for the nice illustration of the cards and the game relatively has low time commitment.

I am damn sian since Thursday after GMMTV started blocking some of their series. One series that I am in the midst of watching (I only watched 1 episode daily during my lunch break) is affected. Darn! It is not available in kissasian. I think they only update the series by popular actors since for this particular series is divided into 4 sub-series and only the 2 with the more popular actors are available. Looks like I am not going to complete this. Bleah... The worst is a new series that I am eagerly waiting also kena. This is a sequel of the series that I completed in just 2 days in July. Tonight will be the second episode and I will emo again tomorrow if I cannot find where to watch.

A silver lining from this is my discovery that Line TV is now available in Singapore too. Previously I need to wait until someone uploads in Youtube for series that do not officially get uploaded in Youtube. Now I can catch those series directly from Line TV. Sadly the series that I want to watch and get restricted by GMMTV is also restricted in Line TV. Huhuhu...

I am lucky to sell my WBMA Takara Tomy Twin Drazeros - Gold Version. I have no idea what series this is from and I cannot even remember how I get this. I have put it up on Carousell since 3 years ago and it is really a good surprise to find a buyer for this. The buyer is in Malaysia and he actually asked his uncle to pick it up from my place. Yay. With carousell limiting free active listings to 30 items now, any successful sale from there is really miracle. Haiz.. There are still so many items that I hope to flip to no avail. So irritating that some people ask if the items are still available or ask for meeting locations only to disappear after that. Well, I can only hope and wait patiently.

No comments: