Thursday, May 7, 2020

First week without online delivery for lunch is surprisingly a blessing. I have stayed at my current location for 8 years and only now I know the shortcut to Midview City and the existence of a hawker center there. It takes less than 15 minutes for me to leave, buy lunch, and return so it is actually very near. Returning to 'normal' lunch does not make me hungry and that means I have been overeating and overspending for the past 2 months. I hope I will not get bored with the food options and most importantly to be able to go below 60kg soon with lower calorie intake now.

Do dreams reflect hidden desire? Two nights ago I had another unusual dream: I traveled somewhere and saw a statue of Our Lady of the Sun (what the?? I don't think Mother Mary has that title so I wonder how my brain made up such thing while sleeping). The statue was so white and pretty but I did not take a photo. When I wanted to return to take a photo, I realised that I already left the park. I wanted to re-enter from the exit but my sister asked me not to be crazy and asked at the entrance if we could re-enter using the same ticket. We re-entered and upon reaching the statue, it was not according to what I saw initially. The white-ness was actually due to some bright light shining from across which was already turned off. Somehow we knew the VIP who ran this place and asked him if he could switch on the light. To make things even more messed up, at the end of everything, I was wondering what the name of that place. Sacre Couer came to my mind (definitely because I saw my friend's photo on facebook there) but I knew it could not be that because I had been there and there was no such statue. So yeah.. Have I been praying too much? Or am I desiring to travel which is not possible due to the current coronavirus situation? Haha..

My new 2TB portable hard disk arrived on Tuesday, which was more quickly than the estimated 5 working days. With less than 40MB/s transfer rate, I had to transfer by several batches to prevent both old and new hard disks from becoming too hot as I am still haunted by 2 broken hard disks with my current laptop. I realised that I have waaay too much data that I cannot even remember what I have. I have the complete 49 episodes of Gundam Wing and last week I was busy finding where I could stream it online -_- Hahaha. I finished binge-watching over the long weekend last week. With a clearer mind after reading the Glory of the Losers and re-watching the anime, my next aim is to have an anime post on it.

No comments: