Monday, March 30, 2020

60 is the next goal

For almost 2 weeks, I could not get under 63kg and I was almost resigned to the fate that perhaps 63kg is the weight that I am meant to be. Thank God that I never surrender and keep marching on with my Lenten promise. Today I finally passed the 63 mark so I can aim for the next goal: 60kg. Hehe.. With WFH full time arrangement for the next 2 weeks, I can do intermittent fasting (except on weekends when I go for morning gym as I am scared of fainting to skip breakfast when exercising). I am tempted to couple the intermittent fasting with halving my food but I am still hesitant if that will be too extreme.

Although Singapore is not locking down, it felt already like a semi-lockdown today. I left home for gym today at 5pm to catch the 6pm session. That is the same cycle when I am working at the office. The MRTs for both to and return journeys were less crowded than usual. There was no massive crowd at Fair Price and even the traffic on the bus ride home was quite empty. Honestly I feel quite shiok to have life slowing and quietening down for a while. Hehe..

No comments: