Wednesday, June 23, 2021

BTS McD

Finally BTS Meal from McDonald's arrived here since Monday. As expected, I did not manage to order it on Monday. In Grab, my nearest McD was listed as closed or out of delivery area for the whole Monday.  Hehe.. I decided to forgo the free tea time delivery just for the sake of trying this asap and I managed to order it on Tuesday. I am not a BTS fan so I really tried this just out of FOMO. Lol. The cajun sauce is normal while the sweet chili sauce is meh. The drink cannot be changed and the worst part is I did not find the meal filling at all even after the additional blueberry cheesepie that I ordered on top of this BTS meal.
Did not take photo of the fries since it did not have the special purple packaging
This week has been atrocious for me so far. I was planning to return to gym yesterday but I felt very sleepy so I skipped. I told myself to finish my cup noodle stock last night so that I ran out of food tonight and I had no excuse to skip today. I ended up with stomachache today, overate and overdrank  with lunch delivery and hence ended up skipping gym again today. Haiz... It is really difficult to overcome the inertia.

I hope my willpower is strong enough to overcome the inertia (aka laziness) tomorrow. Based on previous experience, I know once I start going gym again I would actually enjoy it.

No comments: