Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Continue binging

I continue to mess up with my diet plan. I had this 6 mini burger set on Sunday. The size is smaller than expected but the whole thing is still definitely bigger than what I normally have for lunch. I did not how it happened but I ended up seeing 1-for-1 KFC popcorn chicken in the app. I had that for dinner and I bought it again for lunch today. It was my first time going to Thomson Plaza for lunch since the start of working from home and it was all just for KFC. I was punished for that with the super heavy rain and numerous water puddles thanks to the ongoing construction work around Thomson Plaza. I pre-ordered through the app so I had no choice but to go and collect despite the rain. Sigh.. I also bought and finished two bags of Kettle's potato chips. I think this will be the end for all this rubbish eating for now because now I feel quite sick of them thanks to my indiscriminate eating for the past 3 days.

The weather has been wonky recently. I usually enjoy the rain but since the Doraemon disaster, I feel quite irritated with the unpredictable rain pattern. I worry if the next time I go, it will be raining and I miss the chance again. It aggravates my moodiness and now I feel like quitting work. Previously during the continuous working from home, I sort of enjoy working from home. Now with the alternating schedule, I end up hating both working from office and from home. Haiz.. God please call me home soon so that all this shitty life is over for me.

No comments: