Sunday, August 16, 2020

Miserable weekend

I successfully did not order lunch over this weekend but I feel miserable. As it was my first time not ordering delivery on weekends, I just find out that most of the eateries at Midview City are closed on Sundays. To avoid boredom, my plan is to have bit more 'extravagant' for lunch on weekends even if I am still buying them from the same place as weekdays lunch. Looks like it is not going to happen. In the hawker center, only Thai and Indian food stalls are open. I initially wanted to have Shan Cheng for lunch but it is also not open on Sundays. So there goes my plan of having something plus fried dumplings for weekends. It seems I can only do that on Saturdays as what I did yesterday. Even more shocking is the nearby mini mart is also not open on Sundays. Sigh.. I have enough coins and I was craving for a cold drinks just now. Aaargh...

While my wish is granted to save on money and calories, I feel life is meaningless this way. Haiz... Patience patience... 5kg more and that's it..

No comments: