Thursday, December 2, 2010

The time that I hate is finally here. I have to be a full-time FYP slave now. Gaaah... Anyway only after 2 days, I fell sick already. Perhaps that was because 11 hours straight on the second day. I had a pretty bad sore throat. The sore throat is not 100% gone and now headache, stomachache, diarrhea, lethargy and insomnia. Ironic eh? I need more sleep but I keep waking up in the middle of the night/early morning. I don't know they are Danzen's adverse effects or FYP adverse effects.. Sigh..

I was looking for sorethroat medicine urgently. Thank God I could ask for a help from my senior at NUH. Lol.. Despite using 'shortcut' it was still too long waiting time for me. Haha.. Too much red tape in hospital la. No way I will work in hospital Lol.. And the medicine is not much cheaper anyways T_T Why are medicines so expensive here while pharmacists are paid so cheaply?


Eits, what is the above random picture? Haha.. today Starbucks is giving free drinks. The "tall" size.. Oh my, I am not a Starbucks fan and when I read "tall", I thought it was the LARGEST size.. Well, too good to be true rite? Anyway "tall" is the smallest size in Starbucks. Haha.. Since it was free, I shall not complain. I tried the nut toffee something (Christmas special drinks) and again, I just can't love Starbucks ba. Haha.. I still prefer Coffee Bean and Spinelli. I queued about 10 mins before the event start. Got my drinks in about 30mins (with about 40 people in front of me). Actually this is meant to be a charity event. But too bad, I don't think people donate. Haha.. I went to West Coast Plaza and most people there were either school kids (on holidays now..) or NUS students. Lol~~ We students are poor creatures k :p

My project is still as depressing and as hopeless as ever so I am not in the mood to rant about it..

I just end the post with the clip below. Found it featured on youtube main page 2 days ago as the "most watched" under music category. I think this is one of only few Chinese songs that I like. Haha.. I think these 2 guys have very nice voices.. And the best part was the trumpet and violin in the end..

Just one thing lacking: the "emo" expression. At some parts I feel that they wanna show off their vocal skills rather than showing the 'emo' feelings of the song. But oh well, who can beat Guang Liang (the original singer), the king of "emo" love songs :D

No comments: