Sunday, September 30, 2007

Precipitated Out

Usually I will say saturated but now it is worse because there is just so much information, some (in fact, most) is already out of my head.

I'm sick of mugging

I'm sick of school

I'm sick of Subway

I'm sick of the songs in my com

I'm sick of the hot weather

I'm sick of going online

I'm sick of blogging

I'm sick of monotony

I'm sick of praying

I'm even sick of myself!

Usually I'm sick only for the first two but now I'm sick of everything. The only things I am not sick of are smsing (wow... 300 sms for the past week and to one person only... what a special person!) and sleeping...

2 comments:

A|vIn said...

precipitated out? Faster change the functional groups, convert to salt, use glucotechnology, change the solvent, use additives!! :D

darkrose said...

haha... and that comes from the one who says im crappy and lame