Monday, September 24, 2007

I'm desperate

Mommy.... help me!!!! Hiks hiks... I am really helpless and hopeless for my preparation for CA. Phooooi... how should I describe it.. In JC, I was sick of loading shit into a pale and making sure that none of it spilled out... But now I am really sick and tired because I cannot even load the shit into the pale. I think I have to revoke my plan of having fun on Wednesday because I will not be able to finish anatomy in time according to my schedule. Aiyah. I am as good as dead already.

Too lighten up the mood, I shall be happy about the free dinner I had today. Erm... the spaghetti I had at Ikea was not very nice actually. I still regretted that I did not pick the salad. Hmm... yummy yummy salmon (rich in omega 3 oil) with a lot of vegetables (do not make me fat). Aiyah... anyway it was free so my feeling of sadness is not so bad now. Oh ya, the ice cream was also misleadingly nice. I was tempted because I saw some people were eating that. It turned out to be not very nice after all. Walls ice creams are nicer.

Upon coming back to hostel, I heard a neighbour is playing harmonica. The song was sol mi mi fa re re do re mi fa sol sol sol. Hahaha... I wanted to laugh! So easy and yet he could not get pure notes. He must be a beginner. I hope the next time I blow harmoc, I still can remember the positions of the holes and I don't embarrass myself by not being able to produce pure notes.

Some more good things. My friendster who's viewed me list already hit 121 views. Hahaha... I know some people may have more but to me this is the very time I got more than 100. Okay la, I think the previously most number of hit was about 4o only. So this one is like tripled and it is in 3 weeks time. I bet it must be because of my display photo. Coincidentally, everytime I put that shameless photo, my who's viewed me always increases exponentially. Not to forget the increase of testimonials saying 'you are shameless' and 'you are so vain'. But it's okay. Haha...

I just went to research deeper into the system of this blog and I guess I shall add some more crap about myself here. And I will look for better black roses picture. Hehe... For tribute to Final Fantasy 8 as my most favourite game, I shall post this photo below. The coolest FF guy and the most exotic FF girl (although I still prefer Quistis to Rinoa). Oh ya, and this reminds me about my entry which is full of FF pictures (refer to Final Fantasy!!! 19 February 2007). I had to be very free and had nothing better to do on that day.




I am currently very into Hail Holy Queen and I Will Follow Him songs from Sister Act. Listening is nice but nothing beats watching the movie. As I don't have the movie, youtube is where I can watch the clip for those songs. Haha.. Other than these 2 songs, I am also watching Steps' video clips. Haiz... It is a waste that it disbanded. Their proportion of hit songs that I love is even higher than Spice Girls'. But anyway, Spice Girls will be my most favourite pop group ever. Hoho... It is the time to go search youtube again for Spice Girls video clip.

God is so nice to me and I hope that I can soon get out of my depression. Today's reading and reflection are very relevant to me. The important quote is THOSE THAT SOW IN TEARS SHALL REAP REJOICING (Psalm 126:5). The parts of the reflection that I love (and obviously I have modified it to suit my feelings right now are: the same is true for each of us and our journeys from sorrow to joy; we cannot force or hurry the memorising capacity of our brain, even though we want to leave that stack of notes as quickly as possible; we are apt to forget this when we are facing time constraint to mug for exams. Lol. The prayer of the day is: God of sowing and reaping, grant that those moving from tears to joy the patience and perseverence to mug and the confidence to believe that A's will return.

No comments: