Sunday, September 16, 2007

It's time to study seriously

The weather is very good today. It was raining from last night and I could have a very good night sleep up to 9am today. It was cloudy and breezy for the whole day. Yupz...in short, it is a good day to sleep and laze around. Haha.. I wish everyday is like this. But minus the rain.

Mid semester exam is coming and my preparation has been very lacking. I am just starting to mug. Honestly, I am very pessimistic because there are so many things I am unsure and unclear of. I tried to look for the answer from the net but it has been useless. I don't know whether I will go to the library to borrow the text book. THIS IS VERY VERY VERY BAD! I cannot do the tutorial and I wanted to cry when trying to complete and to do the preparation for the practicals. Maybe I am not suited to go university after all. Sigh....

No comments: