Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Die leh

Oh my God... This week has been pretty disastrous for me. I am having pimples breakout (even my nightly beauty product does not work) and so many bad things are happening to me (okay... I should say happenNED to me.. I hope no more bad things this week and in the future). On Monday I did not know why but I was saboed to answer question during lecture. Thankfully I knew how to answer correctly but I was still embarrassed. Hopefully not many people know my face now as I always want to keep a low profile.

Yesterday was even worse. I was not at school for some gossip session (I was only at school for doing practical) but there was a very gross gossip about me. Darn... I shall not say more about this. It is not my first time to get this kind of nonsense so I think I can get over this (like how I managed to get over the previous ones). But I am really worried that my reputation (as if I have any) is destroyed. But still I don't want people to notice me. Because I am a very shy person :)

Gossip aside... School is getting more terrible. Today's practical was the worst I ever did. 41 tests in total to be carried out. I did not count how many that I exactly did (though I remember that I did none of the solubility tests because anyway I cannot really distinguish soluble or insoluble) but there was so much copying. I did not think about the conclusion at all. And I think my olfactory sense has been damaged by so many weird pungent smells. I am seriously worried about the coming practical test. Worse, I don't even know when the test will be held. Ew ew ew...

The lesson itself is getting worse. I cannot understand or remember the notes.... And I have to admit that I have been very lazy. So far my revision is only the first HALF chapter of anatomy which is about the cell, which is like only repetition of JC stuff. I was too tired to study tissues. I'm doomed already. I hope during the one week break, I will be able to seriously focus and mug the whole notes... remember everything word per word.

In the current bazaar at Science Foyer, I think there is the stall at which I bought the prince of tennis J-minis last time. Dammit... I am tempted to check out whether it should be 8 pieces/set. I think I shall not check it out lah... Otherwise I will feel very sad and cheated that I was only given 7 last time. DON'T CHECK DON'T CHECK. Haha...

Yup... that's all. I need to attend a talk already. God? Yes! Church? No! I think it is quite interesting to know why there is a need to attend the church. Oh yeah... I am sure I will learn things from the talk and I hope I can forget the bad things that happened to me. And I hope the stupid internet connection which is already paid so much will be getting better soon. Haiz... My IE is still having problem also... I am so problematic...

No comments: