Monday, September 24, 2007

Yahoooo~~~~~~iiiiii!!!! It's BREAK!!!

The effects of 9 months of brain inactivity are very disastrous right now. Only few days I did not blog and I cannot recall what my latest entry was. Ok, blogging is not important (cannot remember still can see) but I desperately need my brain's ability back to JC level. I already lose my will to mug because all the things I mugged did not stuck on to my brain. I just cannot believe that I could squeeze in thousands of pages of notes in JC but now I cannot even remember 1 page for 10 minutes. Haiz... After I went into epithelial tissue, I forgot about cells. I finished connective tissues, I forgot BOTH epithelial tissue and cells. After I sleep tonight, I think I don't even remember what I studied this afternoon. I just cannot imagine how I can manage my time for skin, heart, lungs, and digestive system. I took 3 days to finish cells and tissues. I have not touched Physio yet. And I hope I can still remember imidazole, pyrole, piperidine, napthalene, etc.

Yup, semester break is here but as expected, I will just spend my time to mug mug mug and mug non-stoply. No matter what, I am planning to enjoy my Wednesday at Orchard Road. I will go eat whatever I want no matter how fattening or how expensive the food that catches my appetite. And I will go read some mangas in the library and borrow some Baby Blues books! Yes! Yes! Yes! Ah ya.. I must also remember to look for Sister Act movie at HMV. Yay yay yay!

Hmm.. I should cut down my time online. Yes... I think it really took much of my time and destroyed my mugging mood. Haiz... Very bad of me. I already expected that this would be a disastrous effect of owning a laptop. But still... I cannot help myself. Stupid me! I must start changing back to my times of being a good student.

Not only I am wasting my time online, I think the biggest waste of time is my laundry business. Alamak... On tuesday I already washed and today I washed again. Washing is not bad because I can just leave it and do something else. The problem is IRONING! Arrgh! I hate ironing. It takes so much time (and today I accidentally touched the heating element). I started ironing at about 3 hours ago and up to know there is still a jeans left. I guess I will sleep at 2 again today (4 on Thursday, 3 on Friday, 3 on Saturday, so 2 for today is an improvement). And yesterday I slept late because I was playing Prince of Tennis: Stylish Silver. Haha.. I managed to unlock 4 players and 2 were from completing doubles games. No wonder it took me up to 4 am. I enjoy playing doubles more because it is more challenging. Too bad it is very time consuming (because it is impossible to win 6-0) and sometimes the partner is too dumb!




Yah... I guess this all for today. Hihihi... I saw my friends' blog and I think I suck in blogging. Well I don't expect people to read mine. One thing for sure: dark background is nicer! Haha... But I won't change mine because my theme is darkrose mah. If my background is dark, then my rose is not visible. Lol. Anyway beach and lighthouse are quite nice also. I need relaxing things to see in times of great tribulations. Haha... I am talking as if tomorrow the world is coming to an end.

No comments: