Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Age is just a number, Birthday is just a day

I went to gym today and the coach remarked that I looked so unexcited on my birthday. Yep, I am old and consider myself being over my lifespan expectation that birthday is just like any other day. I did not even take leave from work today and that was the first since I started working. I am not even in any mood for celebration that Ruffles and Nam Kee shumai were enough for my treat today. The shumai is special since I have stopped buying after they increased the price to $1 each. Hehe..

Initially I thought my birthday would be special since a new version of Genshin Impact is released today. Sadly, Baizhu is only coming out on the second half of this version so I cannot get him on my birthday. Aah... all that savings and now I am tempted to blow the primogems away for Nahida C2 instead.

And that is just a short post for a birthday. No wishy washy wish since I only pray that God will call me back soon and meanwhile, to grant me health until that day comes.

No comments: