Friday, January 21, 2022

Quarantine Day 5

Similar to yesterday, the only thing which pisses me off today is my neighbouring room. It seems that the room is used by the hotel staff. I heard that the room was cleaned and vacuumed in the afternoon and in the evening, the room is occupied by someone else. Yesterday the noise came mostly from people talking and the TV while this evening the noise was someone coaching or practising vocal work. Jeez.. The only consolation is that at least the voice is not terrible.

The hotel called to inform me that I can go for my swab at 8am tomorrow. I asked about my check out time on Sunday and hurray, I can leave from 5 AM onwards!! Hehe.. I was expecting 0001 AM as long as the day has changed to Sunday. But oh well, at least 5 AM is better than if they were to calculate the period as 7 x 24 hours.
Day 5 Breakfast
Day 5 Lunch
Day 5 Dinner - Hmm.. left over jelly from breakfast meals?

No comments: