Saturday, January 22, 2022

Last night of quarantine

I made a mistake thinking that the neighbouring room was occupied by hotel staff. I found out that the hotel did not segregate those undergoing quarantine and the normal guests. How do I know this? When I placed my bento box outside, I saw 2 cosplayers at the corridor. I believe they were going for the Animetoku event at MOI. Anyway this morning, the uncle next door was already singing Great is Thy Faithfulness so loudly.

This morning I went to shit 4x although they were not diarrhoea kind. It was weird because I have been able to pass motion daily. Perhaps it was not as much as what I ate and today everything was just flushed out. I suppose since I did not eat the meat dishes with bones and I mostly ate vegetables, those left so much fibre and rubbish in my digestive system. I did my swab at 8am and I was not informed the result. Anyway when I called the hotel earlier, they said I could check out tomorrow even from 3 am haha.. As much as I want to quickly go home, I will just enjoy another night since I am paying. I also do not want to take a risk that my quarantine release letter not ready yet and I am asked to sleep again haha.
Day 6 Breakfast
Day 6 Lunch
Day 6 Dinner
I have realised that they are running out variety and the food are already repeated, just being mixed and matched. Thank goodness I am not too particular when it comes to food. However, I have started to get sick of the bones and I wish I chose the Western food option. Anyway, as if I checked the full list.. Lol.. I only saw the header of Indonesian and Western food when choosing since as I mentioned, I am not that particular about food.

My laundry has just been delivered so it is time to pack now. Home sweet home tomorrow yay!


No comments: