Thursday, January 20, 2022

Quarantine Day 4

As promised yesterday, I shall post my quarantine food daily just to kill time. It is day 4 now and surprisingly I do not find it stressful or boring. People say being cooped up in a room for quarantine is driving them crazy etc. I guess my normal life is worse than being quarantine and hence I am feeling better during this quarantine. I have a bigger room, I do not have to deal with the dirty maid and I do not have to worry about disturbing phone calls from my landlady. Sadly my perfect time is ending today with the neighbouring room already has people staying in. Haiz.. I thought they will still do social distancing with the rooms. The people next door are irritatingly noisy. Seriously... Anyway tomorrow is already Friday. Time really flies and I can finally be home very very soon. 
Day 4 Breakfast
Day 4 Lunch
Day 4 Dinner

No comments: