Monday, November 9, 2009

Sucks.. Haiz.. All the effort and time spent mugging was useless.. The teacher sucked.. I gotta blame him this time. No one in the right mind will mug those route of administration and the figures how much of this and that is metabolised to dunno what bla bla bla.. Gosh.. I am gonna fail again.. 3rd time already.. I am even worse than an ass.. sigh.. I am just an asshole.. or worse.. I am just the shit in the ass..

I am going to die for the finals also.. Just now my brain just shut down.. Haiz.. Too much information.. I could not recall.. I knew partly because the time given was to slow. I tried to take a break and try to clear my mind.. But what I got was really a CLEEEAR picture aka empty.. I could not recall the stuff.. I could not even figure out how the slides look like.. Haiz.

I will just be a bitch this time. All the teaching reviews I shall rate all bad or very bad. They all suck shit.. Haiz talking about being a bitch, I almost threw my dinner at the vendor's face. Haiz.. I am just being an anal when it comes to hygiene.. He did not want to help me cut the fish to squeeze into the box (Fuck you yeah! If you charge me extra 20cents for taking away then you better make sure what you cook can squeeze into that box damnit!). He just wanted to put the fish in the box without covering and just put it into a plastic bag (Holy fuck! If the plastic melted there went my $3.70.. though I would be happy to die because of it anyway). He still bla bla bla about the fish getting soft if he covered the box etc etc.. Go and die.. My face really turned damn black and good thing I managed to prevent myself from staring at him at the end and gave him my deadly gaze.. Sigh.. The food is actually not bad.. but too bad.. the vendor is liddat so I am not gonna patronise from that stall.

Sigh.. I guess that is what I am good at.. Being a bitch.. being an asshole.. being a shit..
Not enough brain to become academia.. Not enough talent to become celebrity (one of my childhood dreams).. Not good looking enough to become stay-at-home dad (who wanna marry me in the first place!). Not good in everything.. It just sucks being a mediocre.. Haiz.. but come to think of it.. perhaps I can still become a comedian.. act as a bitch.. oh no need to act cos it will come naturally anyway!!

No comments: