Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Headache

I never know that studying can be very sickening.. My brain is already like my computer now.. Sigh.. Information overload and it is crashing very often. Sigh.. My head is aching.. but it is not headache.. Because as soon as I start playing game (or do anything unrelated to mugging), I feel okay. I cannot remember anything.. I cannot finish my revision.. haiz.. I guess I shall aim at least I finish reading..

I know I have a quite a lot of time on CCA, watching youtube, watching Japanese drama, and working. Sigh.. Still, I did not regret. I think those hours were well spent.. Unlike mugging.. spent so much time but cannot remember and results also like shit.. I shall talk more about my drama after exam ends I suppose haha...

Working was quite fun. Of course it is hard to do good service when Singaporeans are being very anal to service stuff. Oh well, at least so far I have not had any scolding yet. In fact, I was pretty happy on Monday. Woah those elderly were really nice. When they were leaving, they said "Bye bye" or "Thank you". I was like "wow".. not like I was the one doing performance or something. Haha.. But definitely they were better than adults. I just cannot understand these adults. They went to watch show in a high class place like UCC but their attitude was just like shit. Where got people say things like "I am from downstairs. I wanna go in to talk to my friend" during a concert. OMG!! Even worse, the kids were playing/shouting/making noise at UCC foyer and the adults/parents were not doing anything about it..

Ok enough ranting.. I shall go back emo-ing now.. I am giving up on my studies already.. Sigh.. I think all my effort for the past 4 semesters would just be wasted ONLY because of this semester results.. Oh well.. bye-bye first class. T_T I just wanna die la.. Fucking life.. studying hard just to get nothing.. damn damn damn.. I just hate those people getting better results than me.. Haiz.. the world will be so much better place without them sigh.. in face the world will be much a better place when I am not in it..

No comments: