Friday, October 12, 2007

Treating myself

I am back to my normal today. No more confusion or conflict within me and I feel lighter (although my weight says otherwise). My day is great and the rain which wetted my laundry fails to dampen my mood.

Anatomy result is out. Hurray hurray hurray.... It has been more than 2 years since the last time I got 100. Result aside, it just proves that my secret of success has not change: hardwork+prayer+a little bit of luck. I was so lucky on the test day that even though I was falling asleep, I managed to spot the careless mistake I did for the pulmonary circulation and changed it. It was pure luck and God's intervention. What happens today makes me believe that luck is the most important factor for MCQ tests (does not mean to discredit God's help). I did not prepare at all (meaning I did not memorise anything, though I read briefly first 2.5 sets of notes) for Renal test and yet I got more number of correct answers than the CVS tests which I prepared very hard (I even read the text book for that). No hardwork and just pure dumb luck. After I knew my answers were correct, I could not even say why I chose those answers in the first place. I hope I am this lucky for physio CA and ppda CA. O/w it maybe a sign that I should just slack because I do better when I do not prepare :p

I had a dessert today. Haha.. Initially I wanted to have New Zealand to reward myself but after my dinner, the shop closed liao. I wanted to buy cup ice cream from Cheers but they had none. I checked the fridge part and I saw a weird looking nice thing. I bought it for $3 and okay.... It was a good (in fact, better) replacement for my ice cream. Though up to know I do not know what it is. It is like a soft cake.... I do not know how to describe except that it made me feel happy.

For the first time in about 2 months, I exercised!!! Lol. An obvious drop in performance but nevermind, while I'm 'high' I shall try to exercise more often tomorrow and the following days to come :) I had a very good nap after dinner. I was trying to remember the title of one of the harmoc songs. I could only remember it as 'anything will do" as what it was called last time. But now I remember the real title: Any dream will do. And now I shall continue on my Gundam Wing or maybe play game because it is more exciting. Haha...

And finally Alvin Chua Qijia, you smiled at school today! Lol.


~I don't stop fly high and sky high
Saa yume yo kagayake
Mada minai Boku ni deau
Sono kiseki Azayaka ni egakou~

4 comments:

A|vIn said...

I smile everyday. -_-

darkrose said...

don't lie to me!

A|vIn said...

Really! you mean you dun see me smiling everyday meh?? :) :D

darkrose said...

we shall see that tmr...