Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Hormonal Rage

Last night was a bit crazy for me. I took a bathe at 8 and by 2 A.M., I had washed my face for another 2 times plus using oil clear sheet 3 times to remove the sebum. Sigh... Is it because of the weather going warm again (only after a day of cool breezy day) or suddenly my body endocrine system is faulty? On top of that, I had several pimples appearing for no apparent reason. I stopped snacking so I seriously do not expect to get any pimples. On top of that, I felt very 'hot' last night. Starting from the moment I tried to sleep until I woke up, I was feeling very very 'hot'. Sigh... what happens to my body?

I just finished lab today and it was a hell day. Right from before going to the lab, my whole body is already drenched in sweat. Sigh.... I am terrible shocked because I always say that I don't sweat so much. But now my sudoriferous glands are very active :( After I reached my room, I just felt that I just took a sweat bath! Disgusting. Lucky it is from the eccrine glands, not the apocrine (I don't stink, you know!). I hope the weather would cool down again.

Ah PPDA... I just realised that I can die from this lesson. To many 'die' from the lesson itself. 'di-' for a double substituent, 'DIElectric constant', 'DIEpole moment', and the latest one is 'azo DIE test'. Sigh... I really died doing the azodye test. I always got brown (which is for negative result) even though there was primary amine group. Die die die de....

Anatomy test tomorrow and I still have musculoskeletal and digestive systems to mug. I think I can finish them (I MUST finish them anyway) by 9 or 10. I hope. It will be another self-touching session tonight and I shall draw down my window blinds. Haha... This morning CVS was worse than last night respiratory. Because CVS has the part to memorise the blood vessels (including the common iliac artery and vein near the lower abdomen, great saphenous vein in the inner thigh, brachial artery at the arm) and because I am very lazy to spell/think "Legs have saphenous vein.", I prefer touching the parts of the body and say "saphenous". I think nobody saw because in the morning those people from the opposite block should be at school.

Ok I shall have my dinner now. Musculoskeletal surely needs lots of lots of lots of touching :p


Boxing tennis, tornado smash, bear drop, tango to destruction, samurai return.... Hmm Hmm Hmm... Nice song anway :)

4 comments:

A|vIn said...

lol you lied. Thought you had no troubles with ur prac??

darkrose said...

i did not. but it means trouble for nxt week >.<

A|vIn said...

Yah... this azodye test rite, me and Gwendolyn got negative, but Jackson got positive... Tell me about trouble for next week... :(

darkrose said...

if you cannot do azodye (like me), it always give negative results (the solution is alw brown) so DIE lor.... so ask Jackson how he did