Monday, October 1, 2007

Not a bad start

School started again today. It was not so bad. I could wake up this morning without much nagging. Haha.. Though the first 2 lectures were kind of horrible (I never printed the extra notes for Renal and the teacher forgot to upload notes for Anatomy) because I learnt nothing and that means I will need to waste some time to read at home. The good thing was it was funny. During the first lecture, my friend and I did not print the notes but another friends brought. Then when the teacher went to the second set of notes, they did not bring the second set buy my friend and I brought. Then during anatomy, a friend forgot to print the endocrine notes. We were kind of consoling her "It is okay... You can write down in fullscap". The lecture turned out to be blood and not endocrine. So we were all laughing and she distributed fullscap papers "Nah... you can always write down here". Lol.

I did surprisingly well for living with chemistry. Haha... I thought it was a complete goner but thank God I still did well :)

PPDA test was not as scary as I expected. A part of me felt a bit sad because when I recalled my JC experience, I remembered that I was quite shocked upon leaving 20-25 marks blank during the mid-year. Then when losing about 30 marks during final year, I was not too shocked because I was quite immune already. By the time prelims, 30 marks was like no kick. Haha... Now I am really scared that I will die when the end-semester exam is very very very much harder than today's CA. But the good thing is to collect as many points as possible (I only hope that I did not do so many careless mistakes).

Talking about end-semester, I am really scared. I THOUGHT there would be 2 weeks of reading weeks to prepare for final exam. I am HORRIBLY MISTAKEN! Only 1 week! I only finished 2 modules in the last week break. So I have no idea how the hell I can finish 4 modules (with doubles of workload as compared to last week) during the reading week.

1 word only: DIE :(

No comments: