Saturday, October 13, 2007

Dunno what to write as title

Today's workshop turned out to be better than expected. I was pretty stressed because I found that most of the people were pretty weird. Their enthusiasm was just weird and a bit too much. I am not the shameless one so I felt pretty akward. But hey... although it may take some effort to completely change my mindset into a businessman's mind, I took something back to be rich in the future. Now I know what passive incomes are and how they generate extra income with no need of working. "Don't work for money but make your money work for you" Kinda cool huh?

Meeting an old friend and my JC scholars clique. I was pretty upset that he never told me where he would be eating (thanks but I would not want to go find him with a clue 'Orchard') but in the end I was being nice and asked him. People have not change (I'm glad for that) although I am often disheartened when my smses to them are not replied. Well... Friendship is a weird thing and I get easily irritated about it. As usual, eating at the Village/Marche won't be fulfilling. Rosti is the only edible thing but oh well, good rosti anyway.

143 was full and what the freak... standing for 45mins... In the weekend which is also a public holiday, how can they provide single deck bus? Haiz haiz....

No comments: