Tuesday, October 23, 2007

7 Deadly Sins

Lust
Erm... I am too young to talk about being lustful. And it is not appropriate to talk about this thing publicly. Anyway, I do not normally lust after someone. I like or love that person, not lust after that person. But I do lust for certain things such as good food, anime, manga, toys, etc. Lol. Sometimes it is very difficult to prevent impulse buying for such things so I guess, they are no longer my hobbies. They have become my lust objects. Okay.. Enough... It is starting to sound a bit gross -___-

Gluttony
Oh no.. I will gain weight again. I will be a pig. Yesterday I ate chicken steak and beef steak. I had subway+old chang kee for lunch today and I am planning to have steak again for dinner. My cheetos has been sitting there in my room for 3 weeks, waiting to be opened and eaten soon. Haiz... Actually I am eating steak lately because it is from the new canteen in PGP. I know that soon the serving will be smaller and smaller. Now it is introductory time so they give bigger portion. Haha... I guess so...

Avarice
Let's talk about the money... Show me the money... I am still studying so money is still not on my mind. But I want money (lots of money) to fulfil my other desires eg: eating nice food, buying toys, etc. This is why I must maintain a C.A.P of 3.50. Otherwise I lose money... Money money... MY MONEY!!!!!

Sloth
Currently, this is my most sinful sin! I cannot help myself from being lazy. I am lazy to study... And the worst is I am even lazy to pray. Haiz... I have no more power now. I believe it prayer+study+luck to succeed in life. My luck is low and add that up to no study and no pray... I'm dead T_T

Wrath
I am very angry at myself. I know that I am lazy but I still do nothing about it! Sometimes I feel just like giving up and think of myself as stupid! This world is not a The Sims world anyway. I always believe that God created humans like how we create the people in The Sims. Every person is given the same number of 'bars' and how you distribute it will determine you characters' habits. So if someone is very good at something, he will be bad at other thing. If your stats is mediocre, then you are mediocre in everything. Unfortunately humans are created unequal. Some were born with more luck, more wealth, more talents, etc. I think I am a mediocre one... The Bible says something like: those who are given more, more will be expected of them. I guess little will be expected of me so I shall not pressurise myself also.

Envy
Kiasu virus infected me again one more time. I was quite devastated with my physio results. Haiz... I failed to be grateful although I met my target. This had to be because I compared with other people. Shit! I shall not compare already... I shall console myself that I don't normally do well for MCQs. Next time can be better... Ow shoot... this module is forever MCQ. I don't know how already...

Pride
In almost every list Pride is considered the original and most serious of the seven deadly sins, and indeed the ultimate source from which the others arise. It is identified as a desire to be more important or attractive than others, failing to give compliments to others though they may be deserving of them, and excessive love of self. Pride is the deadliest of all the sins and leads directly to the damnation. -> I took this from somewhere. I don't know what to write because there is nothing I can be proud of right now...

All sections are filled... I am very sinful... I am very dead....

No comments: