Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Miscellaneous shopping stuff

I have been buying Tomica limited editions from Tokyo Disney Resort since 2017 to sell them. I have sold zero so far and am losing hope to ever sell them, until last week. Someone bought 8 at one go and because of her busyness, she was willing to drive to my place. Wow!! Yay!
$210 for all these
After the disastrous vacation package experience, Tokyo Disney Resort still had the cheek to send me a survey. In return, I get a lame ass wallpaper. Tsk...
My landlady did not receive my Disney SnapCD. Instead of waiting until the CNY eve to collect, I rushed to the post office to collect it yesterday. After that I went to St Joseph's Church (Bukit Timah) for Landings coffee talk. That was my first time there and prior to this, I never even knew there was a station called MRT Cashew. Haha..

One sad news from last week is the announcement that Final Fantasy Mobius will be ending its service in June 2020 :( I have not been playing it as much as I would like. I did not even finish the FF8 collaboration event last year. Still, I spent 100 bux for Tidus' skin in early days of the game and by far, FF Mobius is still the best game in the era of Android/iOS gaming. Emo..

Disney and Mickey Mouse have been hogging all the limelight for the upcoming Lunar New Year of the Rat. Pikachu is also a rat and surprisingly Pokemon is not really making use of this CNY except for SK Jewellery. I only realised this last weekend I was honestly tempted. I surprise myself that I successfully manage to resist: nope I am not gonna buy any of them. Haha.. I already spent way too much for Disney stuff from Singapore Mint.

No comments: