Thursday, January 2, 2020

Back to unpack

Boohoo!! I am so lazy to unpack my stuff. I cut down my shopping by only buying Tokyo Banana Kitkat. Previously I would buy other unique flavours but I am sort of grown out of them. Of course I still bought food stuff from the airport duty free shops as my handcarry luggage still had space. Now I feel that I bought too much and I really cannot stand the state of my room.

I had the consideration to work tomorrow for at least half day in order to save my annual leave. Looking at the mess in my room, that is not going to happen. Luckily my aunt is available tomorrow so I can drop my souvenirs for her first.

There is nothing really remarkable today. The breakfast at the hotel was nothing special. I was not dying to have the breakfast but since yesterday I did not even try, at least I wanted to utilise the dining voucher. I found out that there was a purikura machine at the hotel so I spent my coins for that. There were Frozen 2 and Toy Story 4 designs so I chose the former. I was not impressed with the results. Haha..

I was initially exited to fly A380 for the first time but other than seeing the staircase to go to the upper deck, there is not much of a difference in the economy cabin. The lavatory is even bigger than A350 which I think is reasonable considering that A380 is usually used for long flight. I fell asleep barely 30 minutes into Ride Your Wave which left me WTF! at the end. I am not surprised that I did not continue with Toy Story 4 but ended up re-watching Aladdin live action again. After that I simply listened to Greeeen compilation album.

I also checked out the photos taken using the photo keycard and I am sad to see that the price had increased. In April, I paid 5800 yen for 80 photos. Currently, the price is 8000 yen for 30-100 photos. I did not really hunt for official character photos at this trip so I only had 50+ photos. I think my sister's card would only have 10 photos at most. Sigh.. There is no way I can cut down to 30 photos as well so it is kind of a waste of money T_T I still want the photos though. Just think that it is still better than paying 1600 yen per printed photo at the park.

Anyway the biggest surprise at the end of this trip is my weight. I was shocked to see that I actually lost weight from this trip. Haha.. 64kg is a good start for the new year. Happy 2020 :D

No comments: