Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Give me 5!

AKB48 released their 25th single last month (I knew I am late!) haha.. The music video is more like a mini drama as it lasts for 34 minutes. Lol.. I wonder when I will be able to watch the full one. Anyway below is just the song only, which I think is pretty good. Apparently, the girls really train for few months to play the respective instruments. In the end, whether they play nobody can tell. Although some claimed that they played it live for few occasions.


From the previous videos, I don't particularly like the girl who is playing the drum in this song. But seeing her playing drum, I think she is quite cute :p

Below is another song which happened to play as I was watching random youtube videos. It was pretty old. It came as the C-side of Heavy Rotation single. Click here to know what Heavy Rotation sounds like. Again, this Lucky 7 song is my type of songs with a nice and colourful video clip, without any need for the girls to strip down to their undies. Haha but then again, I think most AKB48 songs sound relatively similar somehow. Perhaps that's why I like most of them.


And as I think that Heavy Rotation was quite "hardcore" enough, SDN48's (a sister group of AKB48) video for the song Yaritagariya san left me really speechless.. The dance and the dresses are provocative enough. The last one minute of the song was just wew.. unbelievable.. Just watch it. I wonder how on Earth this kind of thing can pass as a normal pop song. Lol. I think the song is not that bad. So why resort to this kind of promotional video sia...? Based on wikipedia, SDN48 was created based on "adult idol" concept so I guess that explains everything.

No comments: