Sunday, June 5, 2011

Last Holiday

Too short :( How I wish it could be longer.. Sigh.. I did not blog much at home. Partly because I did nothing much.. Partly because I had too little time to do anything I planned to do. Exercise plan was completely shattered. After 1.5 years, I just lost all the muscle strength and flexibility to do anything much. The plan to fix the lightings of my toy cabinet was also not fulfilled. Car was completely untouched so my driving skills went from rusty to I-dunno-what.

Haha so what exactly did I do la? I managed to complete my 1.5 years worth of manga. Actually I almost did not complete. Was kinda chionging a bit in the end. Haha.. To make matters worse, I bought 4 new titles (Shanao Yoshitsune, Shanao Yoshitsune Genpei Wars, Black Butler, and Sanzoku-Ou King of Bandits) and 2 titles (Busou Renkin and Roullette Battler) of second hand manga. Lol.. Initially I wanted to buy those missing ones from the new titles which I did not manage to hunt even until Pontianak. I ended up getting hooked to 2 new titles lol. But overall I am glad because they are all GOOD!! Hoho..

And as expected, I needed to rearrange my storage cupboard because my manga collection finally exceeded the stipulated space. Sigh :( I promised myself not to exceed leh!! Gosh. But anyway I moved all my anime books to a plastic container for better storage. And I managed to list down all my manga and anime books. Yay.. At least I did something useful.

Cleaning my figurines cabinet was a chore. Lol after 1.5years, the amount of dust was just err... Anyway gotta clean it and I also took picture of those I never took before :) I upload some other days bah.. now the pictures are still in my phone.

I only managed to finish watching Gokusen Season 1. Sigh.. Last time I tested the DVD they were okay but now only 2 out of 12 worked fine. Had to download the whole series eventually. I initially was hoping to finish all 3 seasons.. Bleah.. And even though I still had my One Pound Gospel unwatched from 1.5 years ago, I downloaded 3 new series to watch lol: Zettai Kareshi, Tokyo DOGS, and Proposal Daisakusen. I actually still wanted to download Sunao ni Narenakute but I ran out of my harddisk memory! Sigh.. I did not bring my external HDD back because I thought I would not need. I also had Beck Live Action Movie. Yiipee...

Lastly, the most important thing which I would like to highlight from my 4 weeks holiday at home is WAGYU STEAK!! Mwahaha.. I finally got a taste of wagyu beef.. Not once but twice! Lol.. Got a new restaurant near my house and it is selling wagyu steak 200gr for Rp 90000 only! Damn cheap nia! Haha.. The first time I went only with my younger sister and mom. Then my mom recommended the place to my dad so that was the second time. Haha.. Without comparing with other things, it taste like any other beef lar. But my sister ordered normal New Zealand steak and after comparing, the wagyu is really softer/easier to cut/nicer to chew on and more importantly, less fatty!! Woohoo.. Well.. dreams come true hoho...

That summarises my holiday.. Sigh.. Emo now.. Welcome to reality (of the working world soon)

No comments: