Monday, June 13, 2011

First Day at Work!

The first half of the day was just orientation at the HQ so I don't think there is anything special. Lol.. As expected, gotta report back to work afterwards. Anyway I am not trying to be positive, but I really think that this is not gonna be as bad as last year.

My preceptor seems nice and other people (based on the face alone) seems nice too. They definitely look friendlier/more helpful and approachable than the people from my previous 2 attachments. In addition, there are some people who also had their first day today, just like me. So overall, I think it will be a condusive learning environment for me.

The workload is crazy. And I feel damn stupid and inadequate. As the things being mentioned, I hardly can recall anything.. Not even the "basic" stuff like legal dispensing requirements etc.. Oh man! Gotta rough it up from the start again! I promise that I gonna give my best effort this time. And then IF I see that bitch again someday during one of my rotations, I am gonna show her that I can be trained. It's just her who sucks :p Although she can still shoot me down with her cancer speciality but who cares.. I am still hoping that that part of rotation is cancelled though. Hoho.. Just the thought of possibility of seeing her face alone alr makes me emo sia..

Anyway I am very tired.. Gotta spend at least 4 hours for transport alone sigh..  But today the agent called me to confirm that I can stay in the place which I want. So I guess that's another load off my shoulder. I just collected my K800i phone after replacing its back cover. Hehe.. With additional cost of $53.50, that makes it as the MOST EXPENSIVE alarm clock ever! Lol.. $350 for a phone which I mainly use as alarm only haha.. I love my K800i but I am really worried that the rubber will be sticky again leh :'(

Gotta sleep early today and may tomorrow be a better day, or at least as good as today then can liao. Haha...

No comments: