Friday, February 11, 2011

Jeez.. I think I am being too nice as a person. As a continuation of my previous post, today I got blamed for any donkey things that go wrong in my experiment. It was my fault that the Electron Microscope was under repair. I was told that I am always making excuses to slack. Wow! Thanks! I got blamed for not reminding the person who is helping about something that I suggested to do. And guess what: on Wednesday, my supervisor told me that she would settle that. That was why I did not want to disturb anybody else. This is seriously getting worse. No point for me to continue.. Why the hell must I suffer so much just to get 2nd class?! Holy crap! I got blamed for not requesting for the cells earlier. Wow thanks! I DON'T even want to do the cells.

And frankly, I hate to disturb other people. Everyone is so busy with their own things. Do you think they will help me if I approach? Phui. That's why I rely on my supervisor. If she tells whoever to help me, they cannot say no. Isn't it better that me 'disturbing' them? Oh well.. I am just being too nice.. Too bad if she thinks that I am not communicating bla bla bla...

That brings me back to my complaints previously. In short: whatever I do and whatever I don't do, I will still be blamed. Now I fervently hope that the cells won't be ready. Wahaha.. Contamination anyone?

Lastly, thanks to the PhD students who also joined the fun in suan-ning me. Sorry, I have other things to do outside the stinking lab. Considering you people have no life outside lab, you won't understand! And hell yeah I won't understand what is inside your brains either. But please, rather than just talking, DO SOMETHING MORE HELPFUL! Help me! Or at least teach me! Your words mean nothing, fucker heads! If you don't wish to help, just keep your fucking mouths shut. Even if I rot in the lab until so late everyday, I will produce nothing. I just have no idea how to do the next stuff.

No comments: