Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving

It is the second day and I have not yet rebounded from my emo and self-pity. One big B- or C+ is coming and that is just gonna ruin my whole university results transcript. I wonder how long I need to forget about this. Sigh.. Sometimes I feel angry, what's the point of all the results so far :( Might as well that I am not doing well from the start.. But haiz putting things into perspective, I think right from the start I am not that smart as a person. I am "smart" rather than smart. Last time, I was "good" because I always hunted for test questions from my friends in other class beforehand lol. Even when a teacher knew about this, I did not care. I did no wrong ma. That was my benefit for having the test later than other people. If the teacher wanted to prevent this, then jolly well change the questions lor. Aaa~h those are my days in Indo. No wonder ever since I came here, I have been doing worse in school. Bleah.. But seriously yesterday paper was the worst T_T That just shows how stupid I am. Cant survive without tips :'(

I watched Harry Potter yesterday. I expected to be disappointed but I did not expect to be THAT disappointed. The movie is the WORST among all Harry Potter movies! I always think that I used to be disappointed because I knew the book. Thus I would be disappointed for things which were left out. But for this one, I read the book 3 years ago and I hardly can recall the story now. That puts me as a non-reader who watched the movie and it was a much worse experience. The action scenes were few. And the things happened to fast before I could catch what going on on screen. The 'vision' scenes came in flashes.. way too quickly for us to know what's going on. Plus the people spoke damn fast in thick UK accent.. Bleah.. And so many unusual names that I could hardly follow. Nightmare! Oh well, the only thing worth seeing is Hermione ba. Haha.. I see that as the guys grow up, they become uglier and wider. Lol.. Only Hermione becomes prettier and slimmer. I wonder whether such person exists in real life: pretty, tall, slim, and smart.. And here is an ugly, short, fat, and stupid boy writing..

Today life went on as usual. I did my laundry and read newspaper. I found out about SITEX (computer exhibition) which is currently running and I wanted to buy a netbook! Lol.. It is very 'easy' to buy netbook. Many have exactly the same specs.. And the price hardly differs.. Looks like I gotta choose based on colour and costumer care experience ba. But oh well, come to think of it, I do not need a netbook that urgently yet. I decided not to buy haha.. That was as quick as the initial urge to buy one :p

I am more inclined to buy an LG flip phone. The price was still 300+ without contract. Ouch.. I could get if for $0 with contract last time. But thanks to my stupid choice of Nokia, I could downgrade to a cheaper phone. Actually nothing fanciful about the phone in terms of specs. I just want to experience a flip phone.. and this one is kinda cute too LOL. I kinda 'hate' my current phone. Because it has no lens cover, I always have to take extra caution in holding it so that I do not touch/smudge/scratch the lens. It's 5MP le! Haha.. I even need a pouch to put it in my pocket. Grr.. So troublesome.. Well the LG also has no lens cover. But since I am not buying it for the camera, who cares about the lens! Lol.. I wonder how many more months to go before it becomes below $100. Only then I will buy haha.. It was released in January for $428.. It was $0 with contract in July. How come I saw it being sold for $350+ in a shop yesterday? Bleah.. Why must the LG shop at Vivo close?!

Cute right? Haha.. Oh well, apparently they come in green and red too but I have never seen them. I would like to have the green one! Lol.. But heck, I will do fine with the blue one! Black looks good but my phones have always been black so it is time for variation ba haha...

And how ironic my life is. It is Thanksgiving Day and I had nothing to be grateful of :'(

No comments: