Saturday, May 9, 2009

PMS

Haiz.. the trigger was a game..
Holy crap..
I guess I am tired..
I need a break..
Why the hell my parent didn't want to bloody pay for my education in Australia?
Life sucks here.. School is shit.. and they think it's not shit enough that they want to make the holidays shit too..
Facilities suck like crap..
Stupid washing machine..
The dryer was also fucked up..
Wasted so much of my time..
The internet is also like bloody fuck..
Made my destress session become distress session..
I haven't prepared stuff for the holiday spoiler..

Jeez.. how much worse can things go from this..
This life is shit..
The world is full of shit..
The people are also shit..
But the worst of all shit is MYSELF.. I can rattle on and on blaming others.. but the root of the problem is: I should have rebelled against my parents. It was such a bloody fucktard decision to come here.. and what are they doing after turning my life into shit? Making my life even shittier

No comments: