Thursday, January 15, 2009

Random thoughts in January..

Wheee... I never expect that first week of school could be this hectic until I have no time to blog. Sigh... Yah, it is a crazy week and I think it is a preview on what to come this semester. While I am glad that finally I will be learning things that matter for my profession (and my personal medication), the thought that everything is memory work is very depressing. I really hate memorising. And 3 projects announced in the first week were just very shocking. Haiz... I am halfway through my monograph. I received a big favour from a senior who lent me MIMS and monographs. Lucky that my drug was in last year's monograph. Haha... So if I am really desperate and cannot find things myself, I will just refer to that. Other projects shall wait until CNY comes closer. Lol...

CCA also starts to wear me out again. I was very agitated for the Welcome Back celebration on Tuesday. Well, it was over already. At least I learnt how to make sandwich. Hoho... And I found a living caterpillar on the vegie... yux yux...

Enough of the bad things. Let's move on to the happier things. Oh wait, 1 more bad thing. Stupid internet connection remains. I have bought (and wasted) a new LAN cable.. The problem is not with the cable. That day the people checked the LAN point and said it was okay. What the hell! Wasted my time waiting for them but no improvement whatsoever. Go eat xxxx la!!

Ok now really happy things hahaha...

Yesterday I went to Sentosa. Hoho... That would be my last time Luge-ing and Skyriding... The first time I had them, I felt that they took quite long time. But yesterday.. it was super short. Lol.. Maybe the excitement (and fear) was no longer there for the second time. Haha.. But luge really brings out the kid in you. Lol... Never expect that uni students would be so entertained with it. I played a bit of frisbee and I hope that keeps my weight in check. Haha.. People say new year resolutions only last for 3 weeks at most. Let's see how. Haha.. But surprisingly I exercise a bit for the past few days. On the first day of school, I walked all the way from Business to LT20. Haha.. Don't ask me why.. Today I walked back from school to PGP. Hehe..

I finished Code Geass R2 in 4 days!! Tiring but WOW!! Haha.. The show got me excited ever since the first episode. And though the ending was kind of sad, it was fantastic :) Kudos to clamp.. They are always very good in concocting heartwrenching tales. Why must the nice people be killed? Sianz.. And yeah.. I found a new animeself for me: Lelouch. Haha.. I think that was why I was so engrossed with the show for the last few episodes. So many similarities with me: life full of lies + hidden intention + acting as the 'bad guy' + .... That left me with my final step on death. Yahz... Well, there is one difference though: I don't think I have someone that I can really trust and confide in. I am very tired in acting for my social life.. Sometimes I just wish that I am alone...

I bought a new mouse today! Yay... It cost me $8.90 but it is green!! And the light is green too!! Lol... And since the shopkeeper was nice, I bought it. Anyway.. I have been wanting to buy a wired mouse.. I will prove whether what my friend said about my wireless mouse interfered with my wireless reception is true. But hurray... green thing. Hohoho...

Lastly I just wanna right something interesting I read on my reflection book today:
A salty Christian makes others thirsty for Jesus, the Water of Life

The reading was on 'salt of the earth' but I never think or hear the sentence above. Haha.. Kinda scientific..

No comments: