Saturday, November 22, 2008

PR 2104: Pharmaceutical Analysis I

Almost came late for school, thanks to the retarded and inefficient internal shuttle bus system. Seriously! Put some common sense into the drivers' heads or to whoever made the schedule. It is exam period and how can the bus frequency is so low! And how could no bus was running despite the huge crowd at the bus stop! Well, bus aside... It's time to review the paper.

It was rather okay. I managed to finish the section B. Although I know I did not do my best. There was simply no enough time. I know I HAD to write some more to gain more marks. But sigh... Thank God my last minute desperate attempt to do the equivalent statement was correct (Hallelujah!!). MCQ was a goner. I am scared a repetition of PR1103 again T_T Did not have enough time to check the MCQ so I really do not know how... Oh well... Miracles please... Divine intervention... With the 10marks+ disadvantage from CA and lab test, it is a bit slim for me to get an A... Haiz haiz..

Time to do econs... There is simply no time to finish my revision. HELP MEEEEEEE

No comments: