Thursday, August 14, 2008

Bowling

Haiz... my days of lethargy are not over yet. I am now very worried. Is my exhaustion the remnant of FOW? Or is it due to my very packed timetable? If it is the latter, then I am on the road to doom. Haha... The semester is not in full swing yet (labs and the stupid SP1203 assignments only start next week). Ok I am dead meat :( Just to illustrate how gross my time table is: I (will be most likely be rejected) cannot join Exxon Mobile Campus Crew as a CCA because my tuesdays end at 6 and my wednesdays end at 8. Ok myself, brace yourself to take up the study loan next year just in case my parents don't want to fund me for out of campus accommodation. How to earn enough cca points? Haiz...

Enough of the complaining and worrying, here comes the nicer news. I played bowling yesterday! Woohoo.. It was my first time and I was so excited. I was thinking not to go due to dental appointment and the problems with my Microsoft Office, but early wednesday morning, I changed my mind. I did not regret it! Yeah... The results are below :)


3 strikes for the first game? For a newbie? Lol.. The subsequent games will tell the difference between 'lucky' and 'skillful'. Lol.





So the conclusion is: I am a lucky unskilled player. Haha.. I had a great fun. Thanks for the people who went to play (one of them was having headache... I appreciate that!) and organise. Yippie... There were other 3 girls who played with me but they did not let me to capture their moments of glory so yeah... Haha... We played at Tampines SAFRA and I say 'archery'. Maybe I should try that next. It will be interesting to play since all of us never play it before. After sem 1 exam perhaps?

Just for me to remember when I play next time, my optimum ball size is 9!! I should experiment to give more force without compromising the control/direction. I have to say I have not mastered the path of the ball yet. Next time...

It's olympic season and I shall write about that in my next entry... Whenever it may be...

No comments: