Sunday, June 29, 2008

No idea for title...

Wew... I did not what to say... I was so angry and cursing for few days. Until Friday came and I decided to attend evening mass (had RCIY after that anyway). The host really got rid of all the stones that burdened my heart. I don't know I guess it was a miracle. I was really furious before. So furious until even though I kept telling myself: "Just let it be! It's over! Cannot do anything! Still can do a lot and a lot of ccas to earn points" but my heart still ached. Praying was also futile, until that communion... I don't know.. I really cannot accept this. I did not deserve those f***ing ugly grades! That's why I was so disappointed... Well, it's all over now.. I hope those ugly feelings don't come back to me anymore..

I feel that my holiday here sucks than at home. There is nothing much to do here. But amazingly, out of that nothingness, I can write more stories here. Maybe it's because I REALLY have nothing to do that I can write a lot..

Hmm... I am done with Saint Seiya OVA Hades Chapter Inferno. I still have the Poseidon arc (watch it next time) and I shall wait until all the Hades Chapter Elysion to fully end in August/September before watching it. Hmm :) :) :) Love it... Then I am starting Spiral now. Only the first 2 episodes. I did not expect it to be a detective story.. Maybe it's to early to figure out the story line from the first 2 episodes. One yucky thing: the main guy character's ear is pierced. What the heck..

The site where I was getting FFVIII suddenly broke down.. What the hell... I only managed to obtain the first 2 discs... What happened? Sob sob...

I finally bought the manga of Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. Until now did not have time to read. I am playing computer too much :'( I was so paiseh when I bought it. All who were crowding at the comics section were KIDS!!! I was thinking oh no... in Singapore manga/anime is really targetted to children.. But the scene totally different at the Toys and Comics Fair at Suntec Hall 603 which I attended yesterday. Mostly there were otakus... And yeah, they are teenagers... There were very few kids. I was expecting to spend there. That was not the case unfortunately. Bandai did not really sell a lot of things. But they had awesome display. I love those Saint Seiya figures!!! Gosh... I wish I am rich. I own a house and a cupboard and money to get the whole set!!! There was Chuang Yi stall with 10% off. But there was no Kingdom Hearts 2 mangas -_-... They sold old products.. I did not buy that because only the first 2 volumes are out... I will wait until the final volume is out then buy altogether. I hate waiting!

That brings me to tomorrow... I HATE WAITING!! I will wait and rot like crazy tomorrow during FOC. Just wait and wait and wait at my station. Oh well... All because of CCA points.. Haiz... Nonetheless, I am just a lazy bum! I am lazy to wake up in the morning, I am lazy to travel, I am lazy to pack things up, I DON'T want to stay over. Haha... Although staying over saves money and energy, I don't gave enough guts (read: I am not that thick-skinned) to do so. Haha... Not too close with the people. It will just be weird... Well never mind... Good luck to them and have fun :) I know they will. But I won't be... I am too concerned about not getting wet or dirty.. That's why I won't have fun :( I want... But I am too lazy to bring towel etc to shower. And I hate to do dirty laundry. Ew ew ew yucks...

For the closing, I shall share my highlight of the day: McDonalds' ONION RINGS!!! Try it!! It's nice.. It's $2.50. I only wish the portion is bigger though... I want more of nice stuff mah... Lol...
Spicy Chicken Nuggets is on my next waiting list... Lol

No comments: