Monday, December 24, 2007

Pontianak (Part 2: Foei Gras)

Yeah, cut me now and my liver will cost a bomb. I have been forced too eat for the past few days. I have durian for every breakfast. Not to mention the red wine, satay, champagne and cakes and ice creams... Really a lot of food being administered to me within very short period of time. Today was the worse, durian and cake at 1030 plus followed by mixed rice at about 1130 and then beef noodle at 1345. What the hell.... I really have a problem, especially the part to eliminate what I have eaten. I think I am constipated or my stomach has increased its capacity that it is able to accomodate 3days worth of food or I am fatter already. Sigh...

2 more days... and I really will have to waste my christmas here. That sucks... Really really sucks. The only consolation for me to agree to come here was to search for Dear Boys Act II volume 20 and I did not get it also. The bookshop here is very incomplete and they have many old comics. There is a cheap comic sale but it is so messy that I could not and did not want to dig through thousands (Maybe there are 10000 plus and I am not joking). I was quite interested in buying Yasha but I could not get a complete set. Never mind...

I regret coming here and anyway Merry Christmas :)

No comments: