Saturday, December 8, 2007

Get back to reality

Hahahahahahaha... I'm still all high with all the fun I had this week. It's time to pay attention and repair the damages done in the past week. Lol. Firstly, I hit 62 kg -_-! Will take a lot of effort to lose 9-10 kg when I am home. I don't know if I can lose so much. Well at least I returned back to 55 and I will be happy. With little food, a lot of instant noodle, and a bit of exercise, I think it is possible. Haha... The key is the exercise... How a bit is a bit? Lol.

I am feeling lethargic all through the week. I don't know why. I have enough daily sleep, enough slacking, more than enough food, so I see no reason why I keep feeling sleepy. Muaaaah....

Due to much time outside, I just started packing up last night. It was kinda horrible. I never started this late but hey, everything was almost done. This time around I do not have so many of MY things to be brought back. That's why it was quite fast to pack. Haiz... Half of the luggage is filled of chocolates... My parents are just crazy.. Using me to buy stuff to give away. I am not santa claus. Lol.. My shopping is not done yet. I still need a slimmer laptop back, laptop cooler, some cake for my mum, some doraemon stuff for my sister, pork floss for my other sister, and bakwa for myself. Must finish shopping by 330 today. If cannot finish I take taxi so I have longer time to shop lor. Haha... I just hope it does not rain!!!

WOAH... Yesterday my friend brought me to a very cool toy shop at Marina Square. Don't ask me where but I don't think I can go back there myself. Not only they have cool toys which I never see before at other toy shops, they are having a 30% sale. OH MY GOD! Though I did not get the FF figurines, I bought suikoden figurines in return. I was really tempted to buy the big Shinn Asuka (Gundam Seed Destiny) and I should have bought it yesterday. Now I must ask my friend to help me buy. Sorry but thank you :D haha... That's for your return for headbutting me! I know you will miss me but that's not a reason to headbutt me. Haha...

Now I am feeling pretty guilty for the $325 I wasted to pay for an empty room. Haiz... PGP just wants to make money... I shall not say anymore. I just think that if I homestay at someone's house, the person will also ask me to pay even when I am home and not occupying the room. So yah... Cannot help it so just let it be... Anyway I already work so hard to earn money (yeah...scholarship is no longer a gift now, it's a salary) so I just tell my parents, "hey, I am using my hard-earned money to pay that... I am sacrificing my toys...". Quite bullcrap lah... Cos usually I spent $300+ to buy toys but this semester I only spent about $150. Lol.. And supposedly I used all my scholarship money this semester (though not enough) to buy laptop. Arrrgh... futile way to avert my guilt. The bottom line is my $325 is gone. Hix hix...

I'll be home on Sunday so yeah... I'll be happy.. Aircon, instant-noodle, exercise, anime, manga, radio, cassetes, psx, quarrel with parents, eat nice Indon food... ah... Heavenly...

No comments: